1. General information
The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of MATRIX ROM S.R.L., located in Bucharest, Iuliu Maniu Blvd. 17. MATRIX ROM S.R.L. permanently seeks to ensure the processing of personal data in strict accordance with the principles of data protection, in compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Directive (GDPR) adopted by the European Parliament by Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
2. The purposes of processing:
2.1 In order to meet the legal obligations of MATRIX ROM S.R.L. to process customer requests made through this website: validating and dispatching orders, resolving issues of any kind related to an order and purchased products, including product billing.
2.2 In order to solve other legal issues resulting from the contractual relationship established between MATRIX ROM SRL and the Client, upon issuing an order: correspondence with the Customer, recovery of potential claims, protection of any legitimate interest of MATRIX ROM SRL, administrative or judicial, assignment of receivables to third parties, compliance with legal requirements on archiving.
2.3 For direct marketing activities - sending newsletters by using electronic mail (e-mail) - and advertising for MATRIX ROM S.R.L products and services, only if there is an explicit agreement of the Client resulting from the ticking of the corresponding box in the rric.ro account.
2.4 In order to determine and evaluate the interests and preferences of Customers, using automatic and / or non-automatic means, in order to generate customized offers. Processing your personal data for this purpose presents the benefit of offering you a service as close as possible to your needs and interests, as well as suggesting some choices regarding MATRIX ROM products / services.
2.5 In order to evaluate your satisfaction with the products / services of MATRIX ROM S.R.L.
2.6 For statistical analyzes not involving the creation of individual profiles.
Important: according to art. Article 8 (1) of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 no company has the right to collect personal data for persons aged under 16.
3. The legal basis of the processing
The processing of personal data for the above purposes is based on:
3.1 Legal obligations of MATRIX ROM S.R.L. as a result of the operations through this website or the rric.ro account.
3.2 Completing orders for MATRIX ROM S.R.L. products.
3.3 The legitimate interest of MATRIX ROM S.R.L. to promote their products.
3.4 Your consent to marketing / advertising activities and other processing for which the legislation in the field requires the obligation to obtain the consent.
To the extent that you have expressed your consent to a particular processing, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
4. Processing time
Personal data is stored in order to process it for as long as necessary to meet the above-mentioned processing goals and subsequently as required by our internal policies and in accordance with legal requirements.
The data will be automatically deleted at the user's request by direct unsubscription or a written request to do so.
5. Provision of personal data to third parties
In the context of carrying out its activities, MATRIX ROM S.R.L. may partially provide the personal data collected, under strict and clearly specified conditions, to the following categories of partners:
- postal / courier service providers
- providers of online payment services
- companies with whom we develop joint bidding programs on our goods and services market
- marketing service providers
- the accounting and human resources service providers, necessary for the MATRIX ROM SRL activity, according to the legislation in force
- service providers related to IT infrastructure and IT products used in current business
MATRIX ROM SRL has concluded confidentiality commitments with all the mentioned suppliers, ensuring that the data are transmitted only for the performance of the respective services, that they are kept in complete safety and that they can not be shared with other persons.
At the expressed, written and signed request of any customer, we can provide the identification details for each of the listed suppliers.
Based on and within the limits of legal provisions and following explicit requests, personal data may also be provided to authorized state institutes.
6. Data security measures
MATRIX ROM S.R.L. will apply in the use of personal data appropriate technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure their security, protection against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access.
Questions about personal data security can be sent to email@example.com.
7. The rights you benefit from
Regarding the processing of personal data, MATRIX ROM S.R.L. clients, the other users of this web site, including the rric.ro account, have the following rights:
- the right to obtain a confirmation from us that we process your data or not, and if so, give you access to this data as well as information on how it is processed
- the right to opposition that regards the right to oppose the processing of personal data when it serves a public interest or legitimate interest
- the right to rectification involving the correction of inaccurate personal data without undue delay
- the right to delete / the right to be forgotten meaning that you have the right to delete your data without undue delay in any of the following situations: they are no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected, you have withdrawn your consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing, you oppose the processing, the data were collected illegally, the data must be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation, the collection was done with the provision of services of the information society
- the right to restrict the processing may be exercised if the accuracy of the data is disputed for a certain period, sufficient to verify the data, if the processing is illegal, but the deletion of the data is not desired only restricted, if MATRIX ROM S.R.L. no longer needs your personal data for processing, but you ask us to provide them in order to defense a right in court, if you have opposed to processing data for the length of time it is ascertained whether the legitimate rights prevail over your rights..
8. Contact and support for your data
All these rights may be exercised by a written, dated, signed and transmitted request to MATRIX ROM S.R.L. through:
e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, you have the right to submit complaints to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or to the courts if you consider MATRIX ROM S.R.L. has violated any of your rights.
For unsubscribe, please send an email to email@example.com with the unsubscribe text.